Consulte y reciba asesoramiento acerca de las diferentes etapas del proceso de investigación y armado de tesis o anteproyectos
Por sherry2018love
#773 Rob Niedermayer made a big hit to jar the puck loose, it squirted acro s to Scott, and the elder Niedermayer quickly got off a wrist shot from the left point. The puck got past Vancouver goalie Roberto Luongo 4:30 into the second overtime on Thursday night. Anaheim's 2-1 victory moved the Ducks into the Western Conference finals for the second year in a row.The Ducks, who lost Brandon Williams Jersey to Edmonton in the conference finals last year, may have to wait for almost a week to find out their next opponent. Detroit and San Jose are tied 2-2 in the other Western Conference semifinal. If JJ Nelson Jersey that series goes the distance, the seventh game would be played May 9.The Ducks kept putting shots at Luongo, and he kept snaring, smothering or flicking them aside. Anaheim finished with a club playoff record 63 shots.By contrast, Anaheim goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere faced just 27 shots."I think we felt good about how we were playing," Scott Niedermayer said. "You will have nights like this where the puck is not going in, but you keep Budda Baker Jersey doing it."I think he (Luongo) is what kept them in most of the night. We did a good job of continuing to put pre sure on and keep trying to get scoring chances. And it paid off."Things fell into place on the final scoring sequence."My brother got a big hit on their guy (Jannik Hansen) and the puck slid to me," Scott Niedermayer said. "I just tried to get a wrist shot on net and I don't know if he didn't see it or what."Rob Niedermayer said, "Luckily, it went to Josh Mauro Jersey Scott and I think it kind of surprised Luongo. It was a lucky goal, but we'll take it, for sure."Luongo took his eye off the puck for an instant and it cost him.