Consulte y reciba asesoramiento acerca de las diferentes etapas del proceso de investigación y armado de tesis o anteproyectos
Por sherry2018love
#776 Miikka Kiprusoff turned aside all three Minnesota shooters he faced, including a huge stop off Pierre-Marc Bouchard to clinch it, as the Flames beat the Wild 2-1 on Wednesday. Jarome Iginla scored the only Archie Manning Jersey goal in the shootout for Calgary. The Flames first shootout victory of the season moves them one point ahead of Minnesota and into a tie with Vancouver for first place in the tight Northwest Division.After Alex Tanguay and Tony Amonte were stopped by Josh Harding and Pavol Demitra and Mikko Koivu were denied by Kiprusoff, Iginla put Nick Fairley Jersey the Flames in control with just his second shootout goal in 11 career attempts."I just went in slowly and tried to shoot it as hard as I could at that point to the glove side," Iginla said. "Fortunately I was due to see one go in. It's been a while and a tough streak."Harding said he was not sure what to expect from the Flames captain and leading scorer."He had me thinking. I didn't know what he was going to do," said Harding. "He's probably one of the most talented guys in the league. For him to score in the Coby Fleener Jersey shootout softens the blow a little bit."Kiprusoff then clinched it by acrobatically jabbing out his left pad to deny Bouchard after the Minnesota forward darted in then did a spin move."I remember he did it earlier," Kiprusoff said. "He almost had me but I just tried to kick out my pad."Bouchard gave full credit to the Flames goaltender."When I turned around, he brought his pad back pretty quick. It was a great save."As futile as Iginla had been in shootouts, Kiprusoff had fared equally poorly with a Rickey Jackson Jersey 1-11 career record entering the night. In an even more staggering statistic, Kiprusoff had stopped just two of nine shooters this season and just 13 of 32 shooters since its inception last season.